Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fireworks Laws Across the USA

Hurricane Arthur may screw up plans our 4th of July plans here in the northeast. If not then our "nanny state" regulations will. We know all the neighborhood kids like to check out the laws before setting off fireworks so here they are state by state via the Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/files/2014/07/StateFireworkLawsSummary.gif
I get that they are trying a fireworks color scheme but did they really have to make the "only novelty fireworks" category such an indistinct color? Since this is only one state (Arizona) why not give it a unique (novelty) color so you can tell it apart from the other states? I would also make the white states a different color because it looks like no data at first glance. Since they didn't consult me, this is what you get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading through a post that can make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Here is my website homepage ()